It’s been nearly a month since hero Sai Dharam Tej was hospitalized following a bike accident on Vinayaka Chaturthi last month. Sah continues to undergo treatment at Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad. While there has been no update regarding his health condition, Sai recently took to Twitter and told his fans that he will be back soon.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that Sai will be resuming the shooting for his upcoming mystical thriller from November first week. This as-yet-untitled film is being produced by Sukumar and veteran producer BVSN Prasad. Karthik Varma Dandu is directing the movie. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label