That Super Star Rajinikanth is a charming personality who casts a magic spell on his fans with his style and charisma is a well-known fact. However, there are certain instances where even Rajini would get nervous too.
In her latest interview given to a leading media agency, Amy Jackson, the leading lady of Rajini’s ongoing movie 2.0, revealed that she had asked Rajini how was he feeling during the recently held grand first look launch event in Mumbai.
To this, Rajini told Amy that he is quite nervous with all the media attention around him. Now, that coming from one of India’s biggest stars is amusing, isn’t it?
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film