The sequel of Indian (Bharateeyudu in Telugu), one of the biggest blockbusters of Kamal Haasan where he paired up with filmmaker Shankar is to be made soon. And the latest is that the film’s shoot will begin from January 18.
Apparently, Shankar has been busy with the pre-production of the film for a while now and the team is set to begin filming from the coming week.
Kajal Aggarwal is the female lead in the film that will have one more young hero playing a key role. Lyca Productions will bankroll this mega venture.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity