All eyes are on Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab. This Sriram Venu directorial marks Pawan’s 26th project. An official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink, Vakeel Saab was supposed to release in May, but the over 3 month-long lockdown had disrupted all the release plans.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Vakeel Saab’s makers are planning to resume the shoot from September. Only 20 days of work is remaining and the entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by October. Producers Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are planning to release the film for the Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project