All eyes are on Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab. This Sriram Venu directorial marks Pawan’s 26th project. An official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink, Vakeel Saab was supposed to release in May, but the over 3 month-long lockdown had disrupted all the release plans.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Vakeel Saab’s makers are planning to resume the shoot from September. Only 20 days of work is remaining and the entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by October. Producers Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are planning to release the film for the Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie