It is well-known that Bollywood star heroine Alia Bhatt is currently working on two prestigious projects in the form of Rajamouli’s RRR and Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Gangubai Kathiawadi.
After wrapping up a brief schedule for RRR, Alia Bhatt landed in Mumbai and shot a few days for SLB’s Gangubai Kathiawadi. Later, Alia along with her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor went to Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan.
After returning back, Alia Bhatt joined the shooting for Gangubai Kathiawadi. But due to back to back work and tour schedules, Alia was admitted to the hospital on Sunday due to exhaustion.
As per the Bollywood reports, after being in the hospital for one day, Alia Bhatt returned to the sets of Gangubai Kathiawadi on Monday morning.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story