It’s been more than 12 years since star heroine Anushka made her debut in Tollywood with Nagarjuna’s Super. Incidentally, Anushka has not dubbed in her own voice over these years. During one of her recent interviews post Bhaagamathie’s success, Anushka revealed the reason behind not attempting to dub for her roles.
“I can speak Telugu fluently, but I have a childlike voice. This will affect the characters that I play. My family members tease me saying that even those sitting next me cannot hear me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a strong voice which is needed for the kind of characters I’m playing,” Anushka said.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?