It’s been more than 12 years since star heroine Anushka made her debut in Tollywood with Nagarjuna’s Super. Incidentally, Anushka has not dubbed in her own voice over these years. During one of her recent interviews post Bhaagamathie’s success, Anushka revealed the reason behind not attempting to dub for her roles.
“I can speak Telugu fluently, but I have a childlike voice. This will affect the characters that I play. My family members tease me saying that even those sitting next me cannot hear me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a strong voice which is needed for the kind of characters I’m playing,” Anushka said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?