It’s been more than 12 years since star heroine Anushka made her debut in Tollywood with Nagarjuna’s Super. Incidentally, Anushka has not dubbed in her own voice over these years. During one of her recent interviews post Bhaagamathie’s success, Anushka revealed the reason behind not attempting to dub for her roles.
“I can speak Telugu fluently, but I have a childlike voice. This will affect the characters that I play. My family members tease me saying that even those sitting next me cannot hear me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a strong voice which is needed for the kind of characters I’m playing,” Anushka said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film