It’s been more than 12 years since star heroine Anushka made her debut in Tollywood with Nagarjuna’s Super. Incidentally, Anushka has not dubbed in her own voice over these years. During one of her recent interviews post Bhaagamathie’s success, Anushka revealed the reason behind not attempting to dub for her roles.
“I can speak Telugu fluently, but I have a childlike voice. This will affect the characters that I play. My family members tease me saying that even those sitting next me cannot hear me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a strong voice which is needed for the kind of characters I’m playing,” Anushka said.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time