After Puri Jagannadh’s 2006 crime drama, Businessman, comedian turned producer Bandla Ganesh is all set to share screen space with Superstar Mahesh Babu once again in Sarileru Neekevvaru. Bandla Ganesh joined the shoot yesterday.
Apparently, it was Mahesh’s special gesture for Bandla Ganesh’s production venture, Baadshah, that prompted Ganesh to act in SSMB26. It’s well known that Mahesh had lent his voice for a few scenes in Baadshah. Since then, Ganesh has been keen on acting in a Mahesh Babu-starrer and he is finally happy to see his wish coming true.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?