After Puri Jagannadh’s 2006 crime drama, Businessman, comedian turned producer Bandla Ganesh is all set to share screen space with Superstar Mahesh Babu once again in Sarileru Neekevvaru. Bandla Ganesh joined the shoot yesterday.
Apparently, it was Mahesh’s special gesture for Bandla Ganesh’s production venture, Baadshah, that prompted Ganesh to act in SSMB26. It’s well known that Mahesh had lent his voice for a few scenes in Baadshah. Since then, Ganesh has been keen on acting in a Mahesh Babu-starrer and he is finally happy to see his wish coming true.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie