At one point a regular face in Telugu films, the most popular comedian of Telugu cinema, Brahmanandam has reduced his appearances in films over the years.
Being seen in only a few roles here and there, the most interesting role of his in recent times would be that of yesteryear actor Relangi in the upcoming biopic of NTR.
The film’s writer Sai Madhav Burra in his interview revealed that the reason for casting Brahmanandam in the role was a calculated decision. The team apparently felt that the craze that Relangi enjoyed in his time was almost as much as the present day actor, who is celebrated just as much today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!