At one point a regular face in Telugu films, the most popular comedian of Telugu cinema, Brahmanandam has reduced his appearances in films over the years.
Being seen in only a few roles here and there, the most interesting role of his in recent times would be that of yesteryear actor Relangi in the upcoming biopic of NTR.
The film’s writer Sai Madhav Burra in his interview revealed that the reason for casting Brahmanandam in the role was a calculated decision. The team apparently felt that the craze that Relangi enjoyed in his time was almost as much as the present day actor, who is celebrated just as much today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster