Hero Mahesh Babu’s humanitarian work by saving the lives of little kids needs no introduction. He has partnered with the Andhra Hospitals in Vijayawada and facilitated critical, life-saving heart operations for over 1,000 little kids.
Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata took to Instagram earlier today and posted pictures of a couple of little kids and their parents. These little angels are recovering from heart surgeries facilitated by Mahesh at Andhra Hospitals. “Two more beating hearts added to our extended family,” Namrata posted and also added the hashtag
Touched by Mahesh’s latest gesture in saving the little ones’ lives, fans are proudly calling him a ‘God’ and ‘Man of Gold’.
View this post on Instagram
Two more beating hearts added to our extended family ❤️❤️ Extremely happy to know that the kids who recently underwent heart surgery are in a stable condition and have been discharged. Thanks to Andhra Hospitals for delivering the best possible healthcare, even during such difficult times! Many blessings to the children and the family!! Stay healthy and stay safe 🙏🙏 #MBforSavingHearts❤️
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser