Hero Mahesh Babu’s humanitarian work by saving the lives of little kids needs no introduction. He has partnered with the Andhra Hospitals in Vijayawada and facilitated critical, life-saving heart operations for over 1,000 little kids.
Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata took to Instagram earlier today and posted pictures of a couple of little kids and their parents. These little angels are recovering from heart surgeries facilitated by Mahesh at Andhra Hospitals. “Two more beating hearts added to our extended family,” Namrata posted and also added the hashtag
Touched by Mahesh’s latest gesture in saving the little ones’ lives, fans are proudly calling him a ‘God’ and ‘Man of Gold’.
View this post on Instagram
Two more beating hearts added to our extended family ❤️❤️ Extremely happy to know that the kids who recently underwent heart surgery are in a stable condition and have been discharged. Thanks to Andhra Hospitals for delivering the best possible healthcare, even during such difficult times! Many blessings to the children and the family!! Stay healthy and stay safe 🙏🙏 #MBforSavingHearts❤️
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?