The makers of the just announced thriller, V, played a smart trick when they unveiled the film’s title logo poster this morning. The poster didn’t have Nani’s name, but only had Sudheer Babu, Nivetha Thomas and Aditi Rao Hydari’s names featured on it. This made a few Nani fans wondering if the Natural Star was not part of the movie.
But, an hour later, Nani took to Twitter to give the real surprise. He tweeted another title logo poster which revealed that V marks his 25th movie. In fact, this silver jubilee film is extra special for Nani as it’s being directed by his mentor Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who introduced him as a hero with Ashta Chamma nearly a decade ago.
Nani penned an emotional tweet about his mentor and also revealed that he will be essaying a bad ass character in V. Dil Raju produces this film.
He introduced me as a Hero in my 1st film.
Today he is all set to introduce me again in my 25th film.
this time …
It’s different 😉
— Nani (@NameisNani) April 29, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani the producer launches yet another film
- Nagarjuna learning Israeli self-defense for his next
- Vijay Sethupathi in talks for NTR’s next?
- Kannada star passes away-Family donates organs
- Shankar Pictures buys worldwide rights of SR Kalyanamandapam
- Prabhas dedicates all of July for Salaar