After much deliberation and painstaking wait for the cinema theaters to reopen, the makers of Nani’s silver jubilee film, V, have finally decided to opt for a direct OTT release. This milestone movie will be having its world digital premiere on Amazon Prime on September 5.
This is not a random date and it’s got a lot of significance in Nani’s career. Incidentally, it was on September 5, 2008 that Nani’s debut film, Ashta Chamma, released in cinemas. V’s director Indraganti Mohanakrishna had also directed Ashta Chamma. The film was a huge success and there has been no looking back for the Natural Star since then.
Now, after 12 years, a Nani-starrer (V) is again releasing on September 5. Nani today penned an emotional note addressing all his fans, thanking them for their support throughout his journey. V has been produced by Dil Raju. The film also features Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas in lead roles.
— Nani (@NameisNani) August 20, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience