While actor Ravi Teja’s next with Vi Anand was to go on to the sets in December, a few last minute activities will now mean the film’s shoot will start in March.
We hear that if the script changes suggested by Ravi Teja are one reason for the delay, with writer Abburi Ravi being roped in for an enhanced version, another reason for the postponement is the construction of massive sets in Ramoji Film City.
Apparently, it will take a little over a month to create the setting that Anand requires, and hence, the delay.
The film will star Nabha Natesh and Payal Rajput in key roles. A search is on for another leading lady to play a third female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally project?
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Poll : Who among these is the most glamorous heroine?
- Bigg Boss makes special plan to rope in NTR
- Unique honor for Rebel star Prabhas