While actor Ravi Teja’s next with Vi Anand was to go on to the sets in December, a few last minute activities will now mean the film’s shoot will start in March.
We hear that if the script changes suggested by Ravi Teja are one reason for the delay, with writer Abburi Ravi being roped in for an enhanced version, another reason for the postponement is the construction of massive sets in Ramoji Film City.
Apparently, it will take a little over a month to create the setting that Anand requires, and hence, the delay.
The film will star Nabha Natesh and Payal Rajput in key roles. A search is on for another leading lady to play a third female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby