While actor Ravi Teja’s next with Vi Anand was to go on to the sets in December, a few last minute activities will now mean the film’s shoot will start in March.
We hear that if the script changes suggested by Ravi Teja are one reason for the delay, with writer Abburi Ravi being roped in for an enhanced version, another reason for the postponement is the construction of massive sets in Ramoji Film City.
Apparently, it will take a little over a month to create the setting that Anand requires, and hence, the delay.
The film will star Nabha Natesh and Payal Rajput in key roles. A search is on for another leading lady to play a third female lead.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity