A few days back, we had reported that Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy changed hands from the producer Naga Vamsi. The film will now be produced by Venkat Boyanapally and will be made with a good budget.
The latest gossip going around in the film circles is that the same budget issue caused a problem. Nani wanted the film to be made on a good budget but the makers did not feel so and wanted to tone down the budget seeing the pandemic situation.
The talk is that Nani did not like this and wanted the film to be made on a high budget as he was very sure that the film will surely fetch profits.
Due to this budget issue, the film had to change hands and a new producer is making the film now. Only time will tell as to how the film will turn out.
Articles that might interest you:
- I might not act Charan in the future- Chiranjeevi?
- RRR US Imax screening- Crazy response
- Salman Khan did not charge one rupee for Godfather – Chiranjeevi
- Heroine locked for Sree Vishnu’s next
- Dasara’s big single update is here
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here