Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam are the two memorable blockbusters that redefined Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda’s career. Sandeep Reddy Vanga and Parasuram directed both the movies.
Today, both Sandeep and Parasuram celebrated their birthdays. On this occasion, Vijay Deverakonda took to Twitter and wished them with a unique tweet. “You both were born on the same day and gave me my biggest blockbusters 🙂 Thank you Christmas for giving me @imvangasandeep and
@ParasuramPetla. Happy birthday :)) bigg huggs!,” Vijay tweeted.
While Sandeep is remaking Arjun Reddy in Bollywood with Shahid Kapoor, Parasuram is all set to direct a star hero in his next film.
You both were born on the same day and gave me my biggest blockbusters 🙂
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) December 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song