Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam are the two memorable blockbusters that redefined Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda’s career. Sandeep Reddy Vanga and Parasuram directed both the movies.
Today, both Sandeep and Parasuram celebrated their birthdays. On this occasion, Vijay Deverakonda took to Twitter and wished them with a unique tweet. “You both were born on the same day and gave me my biggest blockbusters 🙂 Thank you Christmas for giving me @imvangasandeep and
@ParasuramPetla. Happy birthday :)) bigg huggs!,” Vijay tweeted.
While Sandeep is remaking Arjun Reddy in Bollywood with Shahid Kapoor, Parasuram is all set to direct a star hero in his next film.
You both were born on the same day and gave me my biggest blockbusters 🙂
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) December 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out