Tamil hero Arya’s new film, Teddy, was supposed to hit screens during summer, 2020, but it has been stalled due to the Corona lockdown. Directed by Shakti Soundarajan, the film is the second South film to use motion-capture technology after Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiiyaan.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Teddy’s makers are in talks with noted OTT platform Disney Hotstar for a direct digital premiere of the film. An official announcheent regarding the same is expected very soon. Arya’s wife Sayyesha Saigal is the female lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon