Tamil hero Arya’s new film, Teddy, was supposed to hit screens during summer, 2020, but it has been stalled due to the Corona lockdown. Directed by Shakti Soundarajan, the film is the second South film to use motion-capture technology after Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiiyaan.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Teddy’s makers are in talks with noted OTT platform Disney Hotstar for a direct digital premiere of the film. An official announcheent regarding the same is expected very soon. Arya’s wife Sayyesha Saigal is the female lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to join hands with this acclaimed Tamil director?
- Reputed filmmaker, to take over Prabhas’ next?
- Latest gossip about Pawan-Harish Shankar film goes viral
- Sukumar penning yet another script for star hero?
- Vaishnav Tej’s second film locked
- After Hindi, Agent Sai to be remade in this language?