Tamil hero Arya’s new film, Teddy, was supposed to hit screens during summer, 2020, but it has been stalled due to the Corona lockdown. Directed by Shakti Soundarajan, the film is the second South film to use motion-capture technology after Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiiyaan.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Teddy’s makers are in talks with noted OTT platform Disney Hotstar for a direct digital premiere of the film. An official announcheent regarding the same is expected very soon. Arya’s wife Sayyesha Saigal is the female lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time