It’s well-known that Tamil hero-filmmaker Vishal had vowed to marry only after the completion of Nadigar Sangam’s (South Indian Artistes’ Association) own building. Vishal is the General Secretary of Nadigar Sangam. Yesterday, Vishal interacted with the media at Chennai airport and revealed that he will get married in January, 2019.
Even though Vishal didn’t reveal the name of his bride-to-be, he said that his marriage will take place at Nadigar Sangam’s new building and that he has already paid an advance amount to book the venue. Nadigar Sangam’s building will be completed by December and an inaugural ceremony will be held in January next year. Vishal’s marriage will be the first auspicious occasion at the building.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das