It’s well-known that Tamil hero-filmmaker Vishal had vowed to marry only after the completion of Nadigar Sangam’s (South Indian Artistes’ Association) own building. Vishal is the General Secretary of Nadigar Sangam. Yesterday, Vishal interacted with the media at Chennai airport and revealed that he will get married in January, 2019.
Even though Vishal didn’t reveal the name of his bride-to-be, he said that his marriage will take place at Nadigar Sangam’s new building and that he has already paid an advance amount to book the venue. Nadigar Sangam’s building will be completed by December and an inaugural ceremony will be held in January next year. Vishal’s marriage will be the first auspicious occasion at the building.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?