In 2016, there were reports that Naga Chaitanya will reprise Arjun Kapoor in the Telugu remake of the hit Bollywood romantic drama, 2 States. However, Chay quickly refuted the rumors and said he isn’t part of the movie.
According to the latest reports, actor-filmmaker Sesh Adivi has been roped in for the male lead in 2 States Telugu remake. Debutant Venkat Reddy, a former associate of VV Vinayak, will direct the movie. A star kid will reportedly play Alia Bhatt’s role in the Telugu version.
The movie will go on floors from March. MLV Sathyanarayana will bankroll the movie. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood hero hints about Tamil debut with Ajith’s Valimai
- Yesteryear heroine in Mahesh Babu’s next?
- No truth in Pawan Kalyan director’s digital debut
- Confirmed: This star hero gearing up for a digital debut
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit