Arjun Reddy, the blockbuster romantic drama featuring Vijay Deverakonda in the titular role, will be remade in Bollywood soon. Star Hindi filmmaker Aditya Chopra of Yash Raj Films is expected to produce the Hindi version, while Sandeep Reddy Vanga, the director of the Telugu cult classic, will helm the Hindi version as well.
As per the latest reports, young Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor will reprise Vijay Deverakonda’s role in Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake. Apparently, Sandeep Vanga wanted Ranveer Singh to play the main lead, but the actor chose to not sign another dark role immediately after his menacing role of Alauddin Khilji in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavati.
Shahid Kapoor, who played a drug addicted rockstar in Udta Punjab, will soon begin an intensive workout regimen to look his part in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi version.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine