Action hero Gopichand is the latest Tollywood star to contribute to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund, an initiative by the Telugu film industry to provide monthly essentials to thousands of daily wage cine workers. The macho actor contributed Rs 10 lakhs to the CCC.
Apart from this, Gopichand is also sponsoring daily food to an orphanage consisting of 1500 members for 2 months. He has already distributed daily essentials and groceries to 2000 families in need. Needless to say, the soft-spoken actor’s large-hearted gesture is being lauded by everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram