We have recently reported that actor Gopichand’s latest movie under Sampath Nandi’s direction has wrapped up its second schedule. According to a fresh update from the film’s unit, Gopichand performed without applying any make-up to bring in the natural effect.
Apparently, Sampath was canning a few scenes in a house set specially erected in a slum in Secunderabad, and he wanted the scenes to look natural and the leading man readily obliged.
This as-yet-untitled film has glamour queen Hansika playing the female lead. J Bhagawan and J Pullarao are jointly producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?