In a shocking update, hero Ram Charan took to his social media accounts and revealed that he has tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Charan said that he has no symptoms and that he has quarantined himself and hoped to come back stronger.
Charan also requested everyone who have been around him in the past couple of days to get tested. He assured his fans that he will be coming up with more updates on his recovery soon. Incidentally, Charan’s father Chiranjeevi had tested positive for COVID-19 due to a faulty kit. Charan had taken part in Niharika’s wedding in Udaipur. Recently, he and his wife Upasana hosted a Christmas party for all the Mega cousins.
Request all that have been around me in the past couple of days to get tested.
More updates on my recovery soon. pic.twitter.com/lkZ86Z8lTF
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) December 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue
- Ranveer Singh’s make-up artist for Nithiin
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?