In a shocking update, hero Ram Charan took to his social media accounts and revealed that he has tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Charan said that he has no symptoms and that he has quarantined himself and hoped to come back stronger.
Charan also requested everyone who have been around him in the past couple of days to get tested. He assured his fans that he will be coming up with more updates on his recovery soon. Incidentally, Charan’s father Chiranjeevi had tested positive for COVID-19 due to a faulty kit. Charan had taken part in Niharika’s wedding in Udaipur. Recently, he and his wife Upasana hosted a Christmas party for all the Mega cousins.
Request all that have been around me in the past couple of days to get tested.
More updates on my recovery soon. pic.twitter.com/lkZ86Z8lTF
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) December 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled