A former film hero has been referred to the Erragadda Mental Hospital in Hyderabad today by a local judge. Nanduri Uday Kiran, who acted as a hero in R.P. Patnaik’s ‘Facebook’ was jailed a few weeks ago after creating ruckus at Daspalla Hotel in Hyderabad.
After a complaint from Chanchalguda jail authorities about Uday Kiran’s erratic and highly abnormal behaviour, the judge ordered Uday Kiran to be referred to the Erragadda Mental Hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
The Judge has requested a detailed report from the hospital authorities and a further ruling in the case will be taken after obtaining this report.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero