Since last night, an intense fight in on between Telugu and Tamil fans on noted social media platform Twitter. All this started when the makers of Venkatesh’s new film released the first look posters of Naarapa, an adapted version of Dhanush’s cult-hit, Asuran.
Soon after the first look poster was out, the Tamil fans started making fun of Venkatesh and praised Dhanush’s performance in Asuran. A war of words started between Telugu and Tamil fans which eventually lead to a lot of debate with the tags #UnrivalledTamilActors vs #TeluguRealHeroes.
Responding to the same, hero Siddharth on his Twitter wrote: “Today’s #Paithyam challenge in South Indian fans clashing trends is #UnrivalledTamilActors vs #TeluguRealHeroes 🤦🏽♂️🤦🏽♂️🤦🏽♂️ What a waste of the internet! Our country really needs these youngsters to do more with their lives, and their internet data!”.
What a waste of the internet! Our country really needs these youngsters to do more with their lives, and their internet data!
— Siddharth (@Actor_Siddharth) January 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal