Since last night, an intense fight in on between Telugu and Tamil fans on noted social media platform Twitter. All this started when the makers of Venkatesh’s new film released the first look posters of Naarapa, an adapted version of Dhanush’s cult-hit, Asuran.
Soon after the first look poster was out, the Tamil fans started making fun of Venkatesh and praised Dhanush’s performance in Asuran. A war of words started between Telugu and Tamil fans which eventually lead to a lot of debate with the tags #UnrivalledTamilActors vs #TeluguRealHeroes.
Responding to the same, hero Siddharth on his Twitter wrote: “Today’s #Paithyam challenge in South Indian fans clashing trends is #UnrivalledTamilActors vs #TeluguRealHeroes 🤦🏽♂️🤦🏽♂️🤦🏽♂️ What a waste of the internet! Our country really needs these youngsters to do more with their lives, and their internet data!”.
What a waste of the internet! Our country really needs these youngsters to do more with their lives, and their internet data!
— Siddharth (@Actor_Siddharth) January 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow