Since the last couple of days, a section of media has been reporting that popular Tamil hero and filmmaker Vishal was admitted to a hospital in New Delhi and then later flew down to America for treatment. Vishal has been suffering from severe migraine ever since he had damaged the nerves connecting his eyes and the brain to look like a squint in Bala’s 2011 film, Vaadu-Veedu.
However, Vishal refuted the hospitalization rumors. The actor took to Twitter and said that he is fit as a fiddle. He revealed that the retreat he came for is to take care of the migraine problem and that it will taken care of in a few days. Vishal also assured his fans, saying that he will be back in the grind in the 1st week of March.
Rumours making rounds that I am admitted in hospital.Wanted to let all my friends,fans and well wishers know that I am fit as a fiddle.The retreat I came for to take care of my migraine will get over in few days & I will be back in the grind by the Ist week of March. C U Soon, GB
— Vishal (@VishalKOfficial) February 27, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day