We have already reported that Allu Arjun’s next film, Naa Peru Surya, will kick-start its shooting from the first week of August. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with this film.
As per the latest update, the makers have confirmed that young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has been roped in to play the female lead opposite the Stylish Star. Lagadapati Sridhar will produce the movie. Anu Emmanuel will next be seen in Pawan-Trivikram’s film and Gopichand’s Oxygen.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date