We have already reported that Allu Arjun’s next film, Naa Peru Surya, will kick-start its shooting from the first week of August. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with this film.
As per the latest update, the makers have confirmed that young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has been roped in to play the female lead opposite the Stylish Star. Lagadapati Sridhar will produce the movie. Anu Emmanuel will next be seen in Pawan-Trivikram’s film and Gopichand’s Oxygen.
- Geetha Govindam records solid TRP’s on its TV debut
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot