We have already reported that Allu Arjun’s next film, Naa Peru Surya, will kick-start its shooting from the first week of August. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with this film.
As per the latest update, the makers have confirmed that young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has been roped in to play the female lead opposite the Stylish Star. Lagadapati Sridhar will produce the movie. Anu Emmanuel will next be seen in Pawan-Trivikram’s film and Gopichand’s Oxygen.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race