We have already reported that Allu Arjun’s next film, Naa Peru Surya, will kick-start its shooting from the first week of August. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with this film.
As per the latest update, the makers have confirmed that young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has been roped in to play the female lead opposite the Stylish Star. Lagadapati Sridhar will produce the movie. Anu Emmanuel will next be seen in Pawan-Trivikram’s film and Gopichand’s Oxygen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released