We have already reported that Allu Arjun’s next film, Naa Peru Surya, will kick-start its shooting from the first week of August. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with this film.
As per the latest update, the makers have confirmed that young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has been roped in to play the female lead opposite the Stylish Star. Lagadapati Sridhar will produce the movie. Anu Emmanuel will next be seen in Pawan-Trivikram’s film and Gopichand’s Oxygen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up
- Star hero spends 8 crores for one scene
- Interesting update on Srinivas Avasarala’s next