If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, beautiful actress Lavanya Tripathi has been finalized to play the female lead opposite Allu Sirish in the direction of ‘Solo’ fame Parasuram. The news has not been made official by the makers until now. Earlier, Surya Vs Surya fame Tridha Chowdary was in talks for the heroine’s role but looks like the makers have zeroed in on Lavanya finally.
The Sirish-Parasuram film has been in talks for several months now and the movie was formally launched a month ago. The preproduction work is nearing completion and the shooting will commence soon. Allu Sirish, who tasted a decent success with Kotha Janta, is determined to reinvent himself with this film and he has been working hard on his looks and performance.
Sirish’s father and senior producer Allu Arvind is producing the film under his banner Geetha Arts, while Lavanya is already working in the film, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, also produced by Geetha Arts.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers more than 70 percent in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party