From the past few weeks there has been continuous search to find a heroine for Balakrishna’s 100th film. Several names were making the rounds but latest reports reveals that Shriya has been confirmed as the female lead.
After zeroing on many names, both Krish and Balakrishna felt that Shriya would perfectly suit the character of a princes in the film. Shriya has already acted opposite Balakrishna in the past and this is a superb opportunity for her to work under a genius director like Krish.
Currently, Balakrishna is touring the US and once he comes back, the second schedule will kick start in a specially laid set in Hyderabad. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics