It’s been recently reported that Trivikram Srinivas will be teaming up with hero Ram for a romantic family entertainer. The film will be a quickie which Trivikram plans to wrap up before moving on to his film with NTR.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that talented young Malayalam actress Anupama Parameswaran has been finalised as the female lead in the Trivikram-Ram movie.
Incidentally, this film will mark Anupama’s second collaboration with Trivikram after A..Aa and her hat-trick film with Ram after Unnadi Okate Zindagi and Hello Guru Prema Kosame. Stay tuned for the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again