Shruthi Hariharan shocked everyone when she revealed that star hero, Arjun, harassed her during the making of a song from her Kannada film.
The situation got worsened when both the parties went to the court. Now, the actress has finally spoken up after a long time and says that she used to get three offers every week and has hardly any in her career now.
This, she says, happened only because she chose to speak about a big star and that too at a time when ‘Metoo’ movement was at a high.
Shruthi further reveals that her career is in doldrums now and all this happened only because she dared to spoke the truth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?