Disha Patani started her career with Puri Jagan’s Loafer and went on to do Hindi films later. Within no time, she has become a star heroine with back to back hits under her belt.
The success of her latest film Baaghi2 got her a superb offer in the form of Salman Khan’s Bharat. The shooting of the film is underway and Disha will be doing some action-packed stunts in the film.
As a part of it, she has been rehearsing for the past few weeks. But as the shoot has already started, the director Abbas Ali has been pressuring her to perfect these stunts as soon as possible.
In an excitement to impress the director, Disha severely hurt both her knees during the practice session and will be out of action for a week delaying the shoot a bit more.
Bharat also has Priyanka Chopra as the other female lead.
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic
- Action King’s 150th film to release on a festive occasion
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days