Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Naa Peru Surya – Naa Illu India is all set to go on floors shortly and there are several rumours about who’s going to be Bunny’s co-star in this action entertainer.
Recently, there were rumours that Rashmika Mandanna has been finalised as the lead actress and then, there was also a buzz that Nivetha Thomas has replaced her. However, the makers have clarified that none of this is true and that the heroine is yet to be finalised.
Vakkantham Vamsi is the director of the film. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix