The #SaveShakti online campaign strives to make thousands of voices of the common people heard by the authorities to take immediate measures to prevent sexual offences against women.
Setting up of more fast-track Mahila Courts to give out the sentence within 6 months in sexual abuse cases is the main demand of this campaign. The campaign is witnessing a huge support from celebs and common people and Varalakshmi urges everyone to sign the petition and help the cause.
— varu sarathkumar (@varusarath) March 6, 2017
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief