The #SaveShakti online campaign strives to make thousands of voices of the common people heard by the authorities to take immediate measures to prevent sexual offences against women.
Setting up of more fast-track Mahila Courts to give out the sentence within 6 months in sexual abuse cases is the main demand of this campaign. The campaign is witnessing a huge support from celebs and common people and Varalakshmi urges everyone to sign the petition and help the cause.
— varu sarathkumar (@varusarath) March 6, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai