Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently busy overseeing the script work for the highly-anticipated remake of the blockbuster Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. He has been in talks with young director Sujeeth through video calls throughout the lockdown period.
The latest buzz in film circles is that Chiru had earlier suggested some crucial changes in Lucifer’s script to suit Telugu sensibilities and Sujeeth recently came up with a riveting script. Apparently, the scenes featuring heroism elevations will offer Mega fans a euphoric experience.
Lucifer’s script has high intensity and drama in equal proportions. Fans will have to wait until next year to experience the high themselves.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital