Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently busy overseeing the script work for the highly-anticipated remake of the blockbuster Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. He has been in talks with young director Sujeeth through video calls throughout the lockdown period.
The latest buzz in film circles is that Chiru had earlier suggested some crucial changes in Lucifer’s script to suit Telugu sensibilities and Sujeeth recently came up with a riveting script. Apparently, the scenes featuring heroism elevations will offer Mega fans a euphoric experience.
Lucifer’s script has high intensity and drama in equal proportions. Fans will have to wait until next year to experience the high themselves.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigaa Adigaa from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5