Movie watching will soon become an expensive affair for movie lovers. The High Court in Hyderabad has granted permission to cinema theaters across the twin Telugu states to hike the ticket rates with immediate effect. The High Court also said that cinema theatres need not maintain any separate accounts to show the difference between the old revenue and new revenue.
More than 200 crore is riding on the upcoming Sankranthi releases like Agnyaathavaasi, Jai Simha, Gang and Rangula Ratnam etc. There are reports that ticket rates will be hiked up to Rs.200 for the new releases. The theater managements must inform the authorities about the hiked tariffs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival