Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming heist thriller, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, is slated for a grand release on January 12 along with the Telugu version, Gang. For the last few days, the Tamil version has been entangled in a legal tangle regarding an alleged copyright violation.
Popular Tamil hero Prashanth’s father Thiyaagarajan had reportedly bought the Bollywood hit thriller Special 26’s remake rights for all the four South Indian languages sometime back. A petition against Suriya’s TSK was filed by Prashanth’s mother Shanthi at the Madras High Court. However, the court today dismissed the petition, removing all the hurdles for TSK’s release on January 12.
Vignesh Shivn is the film’s director and Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. UV Creations banner is releasing the Telugu version.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie