The Madras High Court has ordered a probe into the alleged controversial comments made by Tamil star Vijay’s father and senior actor-filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar. During an event in November, SA Chandrasekhar reportedly said that offering gifts at the Tirumala Tirupathi temple is equal to bribe.
A fringe group in Chennai moved the High Court and filed a petition against SA Chandrasekhar, strongly objecting his comments. The court, on Saturday, ordered the Greater Chennai Police to file a case and arrest SA Chandrasekhar if they procure enough evidence.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah