The Madras High Court has ordered a probe into the alleged controversial comments made by Tamil star Vijay’s father and senior actor-filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar. During an event in November, SA Chandrasekhar reportedly said that offering gifts at the Tirumala Tirupathi temple is equal to bribe.
A fringe group in Chennai moved the High Court and filed a petition against SA Chandrasekhar, strongly objecting his comments. The court, on Saturday, ordered the Greater Chennai Police to file a case and arrest SA Chandrasekhar if they procure enough evidence.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda