The Madras High Court has ordered a probe into the alleged controversial comments made by Tamil star Vijay’s father and senior actor-filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar. During an event in November, SA Chandrasekhar reportedly said that offering gifts at the Tirumala Tirupathi temple is equal to bribe.
A fringe group in Chennai moved the High Court and filed a petition against SA Chandrasekhar, strongly objecting his comments. The court, on Saturday, ordered the Greater Chennai Police to file a case and arrest SA Chandrasekhar if they procure enough evidence.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Rajasekhar finally responds about his accident
- NTR biopic’s teaser gets a tentative release date?
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set