The Madras High Court has ordered a probe into the alleged controversial comments made by Tamil star Vijay’s father and senior actor-filmmaker SA Chandrasekhar. During an event in November, SA Chandrasekhar reportedly said that offering gifts at the Tirumala Tirupathi temple is equal to bribe.
A fringe group in Chennai moved the High Court and filed a petition against SA Chandrasekhar, strongly objecting his comments. The court, on Saturday, ordered the Greater Chennai Police to file a case and arrest SA Chandrasekhar if they procure enough evidence.
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy
- RGV reveals how he found his NTR
- Genre of Surya’s next revealed