In what could be said as bad news for RGV, the Telangana high court has stalled the release of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu.
In its verdict, the high court today ordered the censor board to take a week’s time, watch the film and then give its censor certificate.
It also ordered RGV to change the title of the film officially and get a censor certificate first to get the movie cleared. The film was supposed to release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film