In what could be said as bad news for RGV, the Telangana high court has stalled the release of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu.
In its verdict, the high court today ordered the censor board to take a week’s time, watch the film and then give its censor certificate.
It also ordered RGV to change the title of the film officially and get a censor certificate first to get the movie cleared. The film was supposed to release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?