RGV has done everything to make his new film Lakshmi’s NTR to release on time. But today, the AP High court passed a stay order against the release of Lakshmi’s NTR till the elections are over.
The court order says that the film should not be showcased even on a social media platform like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. The verdict also says that the film can be showcased after the elections are over after the 15th of April.
This is a big blow to RGV and we need to see what plans he has up his sleeve.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date