RGV has done everything to make his new film Lakshmi’s NTR to release on time. But today, the AP High court passed a stay order against the release of Lakshmi’s NTR till the elections are over.
The court order says that the film should not be showcased even on a social media platform like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. The verdict also says that the film can be showcased after the elections are over after the 15th of April.
This is a big blow to RGV and we need to see what plans he has up his sleeve.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited