Finally, after several months of ordeal, popular playback singer and dubbing artiste Chinmayi has been given some much needed relief by the Madras High Court. The court today ordered an interim stay on the Tamil Nadu Dubbing Artiste Association’s ban on Chinmayi.
During the #MeToo movement last year, Chinmayi had outed veteran Tamil actor and Dubbing Union’s President Radha Ravi’s name, alleging that he had abused a few women in the past. Within a few days, Chinmayi’s membership with the dubbing union was terminated without a prior intimation. Since then, Chinmayi has been missing out working on a handful of big budget movies.
I have been awarded an interim stay order by the Honble Court regarding my ban from the Tamilnadu Dubbing Union.
It is a long legal battle ahead.
Hope justice will prevail.
— Chinmayi Sripaada (@Chinmayi) March 15, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Arjun Reddy girl Shalini’s big Bollywood film
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero