Yesterday, amidst high drama, heroine Charmi filed a petition to the high court that the investigation done by the SIT is not going on in a proper manner and requested some changes in the way she should be questioned.
A short while ago, the high court after hearing both the parties said in its verdict that Charmee should only be interrogated only by lady officers and that too from 10 AM to 5 PM.
The court also ordered that the SIT cannot draw blood samples without the permission of the actress and deal with her very carefully. This is a welcome move by the high court as so much was said regarding the way the investigations have been going on in the past few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce