The High Court today issued a notice to the makers of upcoming political drama, Vangaveeti, after noted politician from Vijayawada Vangaveeti Radha filed a petition alleging that director Ram Gopal Varma and producer Kiran Kumar Dasari distorted facts about his father Vangaveeti Ranga. The case would come for its hearing on December 2.
Vangaveeti is an intense political drama based on the real life incidents that took place in Vijayawada around 2 decades ago. This controversial movie is slated to have its audio launched on December 3 and the movie will hit the screens towards the end of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top production house bought Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2
- Kaduva locks its OTT streaming partner