The High Court today issued a notice to the makers of upcoming political drama, Vangaveeti, after noted politician from Vijayawada Vangaveeti Radha filed a petition alleging that director Ram Gopal Varma and producer Kiran Kumar Dasari distorted facts about his father Vangaveeti Ranga. The case would come for its hearing on December 2.
Vangaveeti is an intense political drama based on the real life incidents that took place in Vijayawada around 2 decades ago. This controversial movie is slated to have its audio launched on December 3 and the movie will hit the screens towards the end of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Allu Arjun-Vijay Deverakonda multi-starrer on the cards?
- Bigg Boss mates spend a bomb on their new song
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses