Recently, we reported that the makers of Rajinikanth-starrer Kabali have moved the Madras High Court against the Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in India from allowing the streaming of pirated copies of their film online.
In a much needed respite for the film’s makers, the court on Friday passed an interim order asking the 169 registered ISPs in India from permitting illegal downloads and barring the online exhibition of Kabali, which is slated to hit the screens worldwide on July 22.
The order also restraints multi-system operators (MSOs) from permitting illegal telecast of Kabali by cable operators registered with them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing