Following the grand success of Arjun Reddy, expectations on Vijay Deverakonda s upcoming projects are quite high. Vijay is currently busy wrapping up two movies being produced by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations banners. The actor’s next release will be a romantic fantasy thriller, tentatively titled Taxiwala.
In a recent interaction with a media house, Vijay said that Taxiwala will feature high-end visual effects and that’s why the film is taking its own time to complete. Vijay will be seen as a taxi driver in the movie and it will be in total contrast with his role in Arjun Reddy. Taxiwala is expected to hit the screens in March.
Debutant Priyanka Jawalkar is the film’s leading lady and Rahul Sankrityan is the director.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad