Expectations are running high for the sequel of the 2005 hit ‘Vennela’. This movie caught the hearts of youngsters with its hilarious depiction of student life of Indian graduates in the USA, especially our Andhra ones. ‘Vennela’ Kishore, who got his fame from the same movie is directing this sequel and he says “Happiness doesn’t come from our surroundings, it comes from the peace that we keep in our heart. If you do that, you can be happy even in hell, otherwise you won’t find it heaven also. This is the message we are trying to convey with this movie”. The sequel has been named ‘Vennela 1.5’ and Monal Gajjar will appear in the lead role opposite Chaitanya Krishna.
Brahmanandam, Master Bharath, Raghu Babu, Girdhar and others promise to add plenty of comedy to this movie. Comedy lovers are eagerly waiting for the film and they are hoping that the film will be as good as the original Vennela. The film has been presented on Vintage Creations Banner and the movie is gearing up for a release on 21st September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho