It’s well known that veteran lyricist Jonnavithula Ramalingeswara Rao, who often finds himself countering eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma’s audacious statements, is making a film on RGV. Interestingly, even the film is titled RGV. And what’s catching everyone’s attention is the title’s full form – Roju Gille Vaadu.
When he announce the film, Jonnavithula had vowed to unearth RGV’s ‘real and shady’ persona in his movie. The name of the actor who is reprising RGV’s role in the film has been kept under the wraps. The film is being presented by Karthikeya Srinivas under Taurus Cinecorp banner. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram