By now, everyone knows that the Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has been scrapped and will be made again with a fresh director. Now, the news is that the makers are planning to launch Banita Sandhu of Hindi film October fame as the heroine.
Though this news is not official, it has caught on all over. The news is that Girisayya, who worked as associate director to Sandeep Reddy Vanga for the original might get a chance to direct the film.
Watch out this space for more interesting updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha