By now, everyone knows that the Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has been scrapped and will be made again with a fresh director. Now, the news is that the makers are planning to launch Banita Sandhu of Hindi film October fame as the heroine.
Though this news is not official, it has caught on all over. The news is that Girisayya, who worked as associate director to Sandeep Reddy Vanga for the original might get a chance to direct the film.
Watch out this space for more interesting updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Once star hero doing character roles now