In a shocking incident, a fringe Hindu group named Hindu Hi Aage has announced a cash reward of Rs 2 lakhs for ‘thrashing’ Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. The group members called for an attack on Salman in connection with his controversial ongoing love story, Loveratri, which introduces his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma.
Ever since the title Loveratri was announced last year, Salman has been under constant criticism. Members of the popular right-wing Hindu group Vishwa Hindu Parishad had even issued threats to Salman for allegedly naming his movie after the Hindu festival Navratri.
Directed by Abhiraj Minawala, Loveratri is being produced by Salman Khan under the banner Salman Khan Films. The film is slated to release on 5th October, 2018.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents