Released on 10th July, SS Rajamouli’s epic war drama, Baahubali The Beginning, created a storm at the box-offices worldwide. Today, the film completes its historic 100th-day run after taking Telugu Cinema to international level. Baahubali grossed close to 600 crores and has been declared India’s biggest blockbuster ever.
Baahubali The Beginning showcases the story of a warrior, played by an impeccable Prabhas, destined to rule the great Mahishmathi Kingdom. The emotional conflict of Devasena and the revenge drama between Baahubali and Bhallaladeva in the film’s plot clicked big time. The film also created a rare feat of registering record collections in 4 languages, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Currently, Baahubali is touring several international film festivals and is also gearing up for its Asian release. Meanwhile, the makers are busy with the pre-production of the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, which is expected to release in the second half of 2016.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors