Released in August 2017, Bollywood romantic comedy Bareilly Ki Barfi went on to become a huge hit by collecting nearly 60 crores. The film starred Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon in lead roles and it was directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Bareilly Ki Barfi will be remade in Telugu. Popular writer-filmmaker Kona Venkat’s Kona Film Corp and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. The makers are said to be in talks with a star hero to play one of the main leads. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?
- Tollywood filmmakers’ shocking decision amid Corona outbreak?