Released in August 2017, Bollywood romantic comedy Bareilly Ki Barfi went on to become a huge hit by collecting nearly 60 crores. The film starred Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon in lead roles and it was directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Bareilly Ki Barfi will be remade in Telugu. Popular writer-filmmaker Kona Venkat’s Kona Film Corp and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. The makers are said to be in talks with a star hero to play one of the main leads. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?