Released in August 2017, Bollywood romantic comedy Bareilly Ki Barfi went on to become a huge hit by collecting nearly 60 crores. The film starred Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon in lead roles and it was directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Bareilly Ki Barfi will be remade in Telugu. Popular writer-filmmaker Kona Venkat’s Kona Film Corp and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. The makers are said to be in talks with a star hero to play one of the main leads. Stay tuned for more updates.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity