RX100 surprised many with its hard-hitting content and bold scenes. The audience was shocked to see a heroine playing a villain and the romantic scenes became a talking point.
Now, we all know that the film is being remade in Hindi with Ahan Shetty and Tara Sutaria. The news coming in from Mumbai reveals that the remake is going to be even bolder in terms of content and romantic scenes.
Director Milan Luthria has set the film in north India and we need to see how Tara Sutaria, the latest sensation, goes about playing Payal Rajput’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic