RX100 surprised many with its hard-hitting content and bold scenes. The audience was shocked to see a heroine playing a villain and the romantic scenes became a talking point.
Now, we all know that the film is being remade in Hindi with Ahan Shetty and Tara Sutaria. The news coming in from Mumbai reveals that the remake is going to be even bolder in terms of content and romantic scenes.
Director Milan Luthria has set the film in north India and we need to see how Tara Sutaria, the latest sensation, goes about playing Payal Rajput’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet
- NTR not interested to face media